|On Air Now - Nostalgic Radio & Cars with Robert
Call in Now - (727) 441-3000 or toll-free 1-866-TAN-1340
|The Most Fascinating And Legendary Names In Motorsports
Join us for some classic music and some captivating conversations with our interesting guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets.
Your show host Robert has been passionate about collecting cars since the age of 16. As a child, building car models was a hobby. Robert's automotive backround is quite extensive, owning and operating multiple auto salvage yard businesses and having been a licensed independent car dealer and appraiser for over twenty five years. Robert has been a member of various car organizations: SAAC, PCA, SVRA, HSR, SCCA.
Robert has been involved with building, restoring and club racing vintage cars both foreign and domestic. Robert currently has Gulfstream Motorsports and provides rolling stock appraisals, pre-purchase inspections,and diminished value reports. Boats and motorcycles are also personal interests. He has owned everything from 13' Boston Whalers to a 38' Cigarette Top Gun and Can Am dirt bikes to Fat Boy Harleys. So for all things Motorsports tune in to Nostalgic Radio and Cars for interesting and informative shows with great guests and cool classic music.
Find us on Facebook
How To Get
What You Want in Business and in Life,
Without Using Cash!
By Dave Wagenvoord
& Ali Pervez
"This book is
an elegantly simple primer in how almost any
business owner or professional can leverage
their business performance in a meaningful
way -- without spending any additional
- Jay L.
World's Leading Marketing Authority
|Seven reasons you should buy this book!
- You will discover a new mindset that could change your life forever.
- You will learn a secret that is said to be known to only 500 people around the world.
- You will gain a new skill that can make you rich!
- You will reach your personal or business goals without using any cash.
- You will see how multimillion-dollar deals are done behind the scenes, all without using any cash. All true stories!
- You can complete your first cashless transaction before you even finish the book.
- No Cash, No Problem ™ is a compelling read -- once you start, you will find it hard to put this book down.
- David Hancock, Founder, Morgan James Publishing